Social media is a powerful tool to influence a large audience at once and analyze their pulse. That’s why we use it for monitoring the latest trends as well as sharing our thoughts, promotions, selling products, etc.
Twitter is a prominent and professional quality network that can change the destiny of your marketing efforts in a short message. It proved many times that a few words are enough to uncover opportunities and spreading awareness about a certain event or cause.
The microblogging site is used by people around the world, from every country and sector. It is a popular destination for politicians, companies as well as celebrities to share their thoughts and promote themselves. Sometimes their tweets will become viral within a short period of time and reach a maximum audience as a result. People will retweet such tweets to express their solidarity with the user or the message conveyed.
Most Retweeted Tweets
Do you know what are the most retweeted tweets?
Yusaku Maezawa, a Japanese businessman, holds the record of the most retweeted tweet. His tweet on 2020 new year sale retweeted 3.8M times and favorited 1.2M times till the time of this writing. He surpassed Carter Wilkerson’s record, the man asked for free chicken nuggets from Wendy’s for a year, whose tweet retweeted 3.1M times since April 6th, 2017.
In this post, we’ll show you the 10 most retweeted tweets in history.
- 1 10. President Obama – 737.6K Retweets
- 2 9. Barack Obama – 799.6K Retweets
- 3 8. Denny JA – 928.2K Retweets
- 4 7. Ariana Grande – 1M Retweets
- 5 6. Barack Obama – 1.4M Retweets
- 6 5. elrubius – 1.5M Retweets
- 7 4. Louis Tomlinson – 2.6M Retweets
- 8 3. Ellen DeGeneres – 2.9M Retweets
- 9 2. Carter Wilkerson – 3.1M Retweets
- 10 1. Yusaku Maezawa – 3.8M Retweets
10. President Obama – 737.6K Retweets
9. Barack Obama – 799.6K Retweets
8. Denny JA – 928.2K Retweets
7. Ariana Grande – 1M Retweets
from the bottom of my heart, i am so so sorry. i don’t have words.
— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) May 23, 2017